The mission of the SHARE Institute is to establish collaborative relationships that foster the well-being and empowerment of individuals, organizations, and communities, both nationally and internationally, with respect and sensitivity for cultural and ethnic diversity.
Purpose and Objectives
The SHARE Institute works collaboratively with local and global partner organizations to improve the health and well-being of women and families. The objectives of the SHARE Institute are as follows:
1. Empower individuals and organizations to carry out technical assistance consulting in a variety of focused areas (e.g., curriculum development, training of trainers, family nutrition and economic welfare interventions).
2. Promote reproductive health of women and the primary health care of families.
3. Assist organizations to conduct community needs assessments.
4. Conduct quantitative and qualitative research assessments including evidence-based outcome studies and continuous quality improvement projects.
5. Evaluate the effectiveness of programs and projects.
6. Strengthen institutional and management capability of local community organizations.
7. Explore innovative models of leadership and mentoring.